Saturday, August 25, 2012

Tool #4

GoogleDocs is an app that I have used many times throughout college, so it is something I'm very familiar with.  It is a great tool when working with colleagues.  When working with my department, we can all be working on the same document from different parts of the school, which can save a lot of time.

It would be a great tool to use with my class, also, because they can log on and use GoogleDocs just like Microsoft Word.  They can use it to edit their own drafts or their peers' drafts, and they can also make powerpoints for class presentations.  When they share their documents and powerpoints with me, I can access the most recent draft at all times because it saves frequently.


I'm also excited about using GoogleMaps throughout the year in my classroom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment